Monday, 15 December 2014
Love O'clock: Chapter 3
- Please don’t leave. Please take a seat. We need to talk. He said holding my arm.
I sat down and just looked straight into his eyes and said: Seems like I’m the only one who didn’t know about the plan.
- Raina called me earlier today and told me everything. So we both decided that the best way to fix the problem, was to make you believe you were going to have dinner with her. He explained.
- And I never called back because….
- You, Stephen, never called back because you were already busy with someone else. I cut pointing my index towards him.
- Please listen, I didn’t call back because I…
- Because you were busy playing around with your new paramour, all cuddled up in a coffee shop!
- Well she is…
- She looked at least 16 and dressed inappropriately for the weather. I cut again.
- She’s not 16 and you shouldn’t…
- I shouldn’t what? I asked, not giving him the opportunity to speak once again.
- Leda is my younger sister. The young lady you saw me with this morning is my 21 year old baby sister Aleda. He said calmly.
- And I never contacted you after our first date because I didn’t think you were interested in me, seeing the way you left after I tried to kiss you back. He added.
Crimson face after realising I drew up my own conclusions on Stephen without thinking twice AGAIN! I sat back on my chair quietly, keeping my eyes on my glass to avoid meeting his. I was so embarrassed that all I could do was mumble a pathetic “sorry”, and although he seemed bemused about the whole situation, I wasn’t. This man that I had met about a month ago was making feel so vulnerable. I didn’t even need to see him often and I felt like I was under his charm. I felt completely disarmed against him, completely weak.
After a few glasses of wine and some fine dinning, we left La Salumeria and headed towards my building.
- Careful! Stephen said holding my waist and helping me up on the steps that lead to my apartment.
Once again, I had too much to drink and it always lit this intense fire in me that just made me want to unleash my inner beast and make passionate love to my partner. Speaking of lovemaking, I was quite curious about Stephen abilities in bed: was he rigorous while making love? Hit all the right spots? Adventurous with sexual positions? Freaky? Enjoyed using sex toys?
- Hands up. He whispered in my ear.
The black lace dress I was wearing not so long ago was now on the floor. Stephen was undressing me, a kiss for every item he took of my body. Following the dress, he took of the heavy chandelier earrings softly biting my ear lobe. I could feel myself gradually trembling, waiting for the big moment where I could go off just like a ticking bomb. My Marc Jacobs watch, a present from my brother Aaron was the next item he took off and of course leaving a trail of sweet wet kisses on my arm. He wrapped his hands around me and undid my bra in a second and looked at me like every woman would dream of being looked at by a man they loved or cared about. But even under the influence, all I wanted to do was wrap myself up in my shower gown, after all it had only been a month or so since we met and I wasn’t ready to stand naked in front of him. However, I decided to stand still and see what would happen next. Stephen moved closer to me and kneeled down, holding my hips firm, started kissing my lower abdomen and as he kissed and licked his way down to my privates, his hands did the job of taking my undies down south. Holy crap! The more he kissed and licked , the more my vagina dampened, all I wanted him to do was to lay me down on any surface and give it to me! Give me everything he had... oh Lord! I wanted this man terribly inside me.
- Ready to get into the shower? He asked all smiles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment